Pages

FOLLOWERS

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Special Edition :- Love At First Sight……..



Asalamualaikum semua…… itulah perkataan yang paling baik untuk diungkapkan oleh kita kepada yang lain dan bagi menghormati pembaca bukan muslim…..selamat sejahtera I ucapkan. Harap anda semua sentiasa berada di dalam keadaan yang sihat sejahtera selalu.

Hemm…… as we know, now we are in February, the month of Love and I believe all of you know by the word of ‘Valentine day’. People around the world were talking about it and I’m sure they were celebrating it including a new couple or teenage couple from Malaysia too. For today, I’m not want to talk about the ‘Valentine day’ because for me it quite cliché and as a Muslim, it is not good for us to celebrate it (but I’m always looking for the bright side) . I rasa sesetengah ulama pun menegah kita dari menyambutnya.

Ok……enough on it. Disebabkan semua orang sedang dalam mood ‘CINTA’, so today I think I want to write something that suitable for all couple. This thing is so important to us (I means for the entire person) and I percaya, tanpa benda nie, 14th February was nothing. Perkara yang I maksudkan ialah ‘LOVE’. Yess….. Love itu ialah satu elemen yang sangat penting pada kehidupan manusia kerana tanpa cinta, we are nothing right! Remember…. Salah satu sebab Tuhan jadikan kita di atas muka bumi ini berjenis-jenis dan berpuak-puak….adalah untuk kita saling kenal mengenali antara satu dan yang lain serta untuk kita berkasih sayang sesama kita.

                                            (the naughty Cupid)

Well…..now let’s talk about ‘Love at First Sight’. Hemm….. I think all of us have this experience. The sweetness one actually (arghh…..oh god…. I don’t believe that I’m gonna write this). For this topic, I ada buat sikit research and I ada interview beberapa orang kawan I yang betul-betul melalui saat ‘Cinta Pandang Pertama’ and Alhamdulillah…. Ada yang dah kawin pun. See.... how naughty Mr. Cupid and beware when he use his arrow, you never can avoid it. Hemm….how I’m gonna describe this feeling …… I don’t know how to explain but for sure, it is the wonderful…sweet and so touch fell when you fall in love with someone and it is your  ‘Love at First Sight’. Kalau cinta panda pertama you tue sampai ke jinjang pelamin, it really meaningful and even if your ‘Love at First Sight’ tu tak sampai ke mana, it still gonna leave you a precious moment that you never forget in your life. That why we called it ‘Love at First Sight’.

Ok….. sebelum I mengarut lebih panjang lagi, better I’m just stop here and I gonna leave you a song that I think so sweet so you still on the mood. 

                                   Hello by Lionel Richie. So sweet........



p/s :. hope semua couple yang konon-kononnya having a couple from 'Love at first Sight' to still together macam Uda & Dara, Romeo & Julie, Samson & Delilah, Batman & Robin.......Batman & Robin???     


No comments:

Post a Comment